Bryant’s 2016 Fall Career Fair is being held on Wednesday, September 28 from 5 pm – 7:30 pm in the MAC!
Here’s everything you need to know:
Over 115 employers, representing a variety of industries and opportunities, will be in attendance!
Meet with employers to discuss career options and learn about internship, part-time and post-graduate opportunities, including competitive leadership development programs!
ALL class years and majors are welcome and encouraged to attend!
The Career Fair App is Back!
• Review the fair’s employer directory, which includes company profiles, a listing of available opportunities and company booth locations, as well as a helpful prep tip & events section!
• NEW: check out our sponsor gallery, featuring profiles and tips from Bryant alumni!
• To download: Search using keywords ‘Bryant University Career Fairs’ – iOS | Android
Need help preparing for the fair? Attend the How to Work a Career Fair workshop – hosted by Dell!
• Monday, 9/26 @ 12 pm in the Amica Center
• Dell recruiters will share tips to help you make the most of the Bryant career fair experience!
• Advanced sign-up is required – submit RSVP via the BCC career events calendar (keyword: DELL)
• All attendees will receive a pass granting special access to the Career Fair’s LinkedIn Photo Booth – allowing you to skip the line!
The LinkedIn Photo Booth Returns! Sponsored by Cintas Corporation
– Receive a complimentary professional photo for your LinkedIn profile at the fair!
Register in Advance!
– Pre-register through Banner: Personal Information Menu, Select “Amica Center Event Registration” and choose Fall 2016 Career Fair. Pre-registration ends 9/25 at midnight.
Please contact Lauren Cotnoir with any questions.